Six more COVID-19 deaths, 161 new cases
Jamaica on Monday recorded six more COVID-19 deaths, pushing the tally to 682.
Those who have died are:
1. A 66-year-old male from Manchester
2. An 88-year-old female from St Elizabeth
3. A 79-year-old female from St Elizabeth
4. A 41-year-old female from St Elizabeth
5. A 76-year-old male from St Elizabeth
6. A 49-year-old male from St Elizabeth
Two other deaths were listed as coincidental and one other death remains under probe.
Meanwhile, there were 161 new cases with ages ranging from two years to 96 years, pushing the total to 42,924 with 22,802 being active.
Of the new cases, 82 are men and 79 are females.
In the meantime, there were 119 more recoveries, increasing the total to 19,136.
Some 384 persons are in hospital with 35 being moderately ill and 37 critically ill.
We want to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow @thejamaicastar on Instagram and on twitter @JamaicaStar, and on Facebook: @TheJamaicaStar.